showed you yesterday pictures of how I made the slipcase, here are pictures of the finished book now.
I am still living – though my old computer nearly died. After some severe crashes over the weekend I now have a new machine, and I am trying to recover as much of the old data as I can. I have been working, of course, during the last weeks in which you saw so few […]
I finally finished a bookish example for each of my new Coptic headbands. (Still wondering whether I really invented them.) And now I owe you at least instructions for one of them, I guess. – So let’s go, get your needles and paper ready! For this tutorial you already need to know how to do […]
This is the next book that is waiting for its headbands. This book was meant to illustrate the poor double Coptic headbands (white with black). But I cannot make me add them – I think it looks much better as plain as it is now. Or have I just seen too many Coptic headbands in […]
It’s standing upside down, sorry, – but the headband is nicer on the tail. When I made my last Coptic bound book I accidentally crossed the threads when going up to the next signature. I thought it looked nice – and a lot like what I had seen before. So, instead of experimenting myself this […]